sexta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2011

HeartFlame

Sometimes a flame comes from anywhere
To light a path that was not there
Now my blinded eyes are able to see
That you were always there for me

Telling me stories about your past
We can hold each other hands at last
I listen carefully what you have to say
I dreamed endless nights for this day

Now i can see you
Closer than i could imagine
Now i can give you
My hand for you to hold

When two worlds collide
And nothing seems to matter
Hear your own voice from inside
Giving you all the answers

Your heart will give you all
Your heart will say it all
....To you
Sharing the same ocean and sky
Wondering why time seems to fly
Holding you for the last time this night
Tomorrow will rise again with you my shining light

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário