sexta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2011

Distant So Close

There are times we don´t know where to go
And moments we pray to run away
Moments to forget who we are
Running in circles, running apart

Sometimes I saw you with arms wide open
Maybe just a distant dream
I never said a word to warn you
About things I still want to say..

I feel I´m wasting my time waiting
For something I should fight for
But don´t know where to start
I feel my heart falling apart

Still waiting for the time
To forget my fears leave them all behind
Still waiting for the moment
The moment to say...
"You´re so far...away from me"

Where are you ?
I´m still looking in the dark
Still holding your smile
Trying to send the darkness away

But sometimes is so hard to look to the empty space
knowing that your heart is somewhere, anywhere
But I will never forget..
No matter where I go, where I went

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário